Migrating to another country can be very challenging - leaving your home behind to start a new life in a new country with a different language and unknown conditions. This situation can easily cause personal crises and conflicts in your relationship.
What we offer you
- Psycosocial consultation in crises and emergency situations
- Advice and help in severe relationship conflicts and in case of separation or divorce
- Support and encouragement to develop new perspectives in your life
- Information about rights of residence and social rights
- Assistance in dealing with authorities or arranging contact with further supporting services
- If needed, we can assist you in returning to your home country (repatriation help)